We have an incredible opportunity for a Bilingual Licensed Practical Nurse with Novus Medical Services at our Stroudsburg location! The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide excellent care. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote the well-being and sexual health of our patients by providing high quality nursing care and education.
Monday- Friday, 8am – 4pm
Plus one (1) Saturday per month, 8am – 2pm
Commensurate with experience. Full time employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance as well as other benefits (to be discussed upon interview)
– Works under the guidance and direction of the nurse practitioner
– Performs data collection, reviews and verifies patient information
– Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; takes and reads vital signs including blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reports patient history summary
– Interviews symptomatic patients and completes nursing diagnosistics
– Obtains blood specimens by performing venipunctures and finger sticks and completes STI testing
– Administers medication as needed and as ordered by the nurse practitioner
– Provides Patient education and support as needed
– Completes charting and documentation of patient encounters and treatments
– Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential
– Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations, performs appropriate infection control
– Provides off-site education, testing and treatment as needed
Proven experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Responsible and compassionate
Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
Ability to take initiative and problem solve effectively
Must demonstrate ability to work effectively with men and women of diverse races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual orientations in a multicultural environment.
Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal and organization skills.
Associate degree, bachelor’s degree or diploma from an approved nursing program
Current licensure by the relevant state nursing board
Certifications as required such as BLS, CPR and ACLS
Stroudsburg, PA 18365
Competitive to industry + benefits exceed industry standards
Full-time- Day Shift