We are searching for a reliable Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist to perform various office and clinical duties and to help keep our healthcare practice running efficiently.
Monday- Friday, 8am – 4pm
Plus one (1) Saturday per month, 8am – 2pm
Commensurate with experience. Full time employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance as well as other benefits (to be discussed upon interview)
- Oversee the front desk and work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records and assist in basic examinations as needed.
- Performs data collection, reviews and verifies patient information
- Responsible for and aids in the completion of the front desk tasks such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, greeting, registering and processing patients and attending to all administrative details of the front desk including processing of patient scans
- Reviews and verifies patient information
- Prepares patients for examination
- Obtains blood specimens by performing venipunctures and finger sticks as needed
- Provides Patient education and support as needed
- Cleans and prepares examination rooms after and/or prior to patient appointments
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations, performs appropriate infection control
- Provides off-site education, testing and treatment as needed
Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Responsible and compassionate
Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
Ability to take initiative and problem solve effectively
Must demonstrate ability to work effectively with men and women of diverse races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual orientations in a multicultural environment.
Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications: *
- Completion of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program
- 1+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and proficiency
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and to take direction as needed
We currently have offices located in Stroudsburg, Bethlehem, Lehighton, Doylestown, & Bridgeport, PA.
This position is available at our Doylestown, PA office.
Competitive to industry + benefits exceed industry standards
Full-time- Day Shift